Maker Submissions Terms & Conditions.
Before submitting your product, idea, concept, images, photographs, descriptions, drawing, notes, and/or other materials (hereinafter “Submission”) to ______________________________ (hereinafter “Marc Portney”), you must read and expressly agree that:
1. You represent that you are over 18 years old.
2. By providing your Submission it does not obligate Marc Portney in any way and does not create a contract between you and Marc Portney.
3. There is no fiduciary or confidential relationship between you and Marc Portney and the Submission is not being submitted in confidence or in trust.Marc Portney is under no obligation to keep your Submission secret.
4. You are submitting this Submission on a voluntary and unsolicited basis.
5. Marc Portney is under no obligation to review, consider, develop or sell your Submission.
6. If Marc Portney is interested in producing a product based on your Submission, a separate written contract will be negotiated between you and Marc Portney setting forth the terms and conditions of such deal and you will be required to execute such mutually agreeable written contract before it is effective.
7. Until there is a signed contract between you and Marc Portney, Marc Portney has no duty, obligation, responsibility or liability to you.
8. You hereby acknowledge that Marc Portney may have knowledge, already seen or considered material similar to your Submission.
9. Marc Portney is under no obligation to respond to your Submission.
10. You represent and warrant that the Submission is your original creation, there are no adverse claims in or to the Submission and that the Submission does not violate any copyright, patent, trademark, trade dress or the rights of any third party.
11. You understand, acknowledge and agree that upon your Submission, the Submission materials become the property of Marc Portney and Marc Portney shall have no obligation to return or account to you for any Submission.
12. Marc Portneyhas no obligation to provide you with any compensation or credit (verbal or written) for the Submission.
13. You agree that the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute that you have with Marc Portney and you submit to that Court’s personal jurisdiction and venue.
You hereby release Marc Portney from any liability under any legal theory in connection with your Submission.
You represent and warrant that you have read, understand and shall follow these terms. If you do not agree to be so bound, do not make a Submission.